Parent Portal - Infinite Campus
The parent portal has been updated and provides a new look and easier access to your child’s information.
Instructional Infinite Campus Parent Portal Video
The Infinite Campus Parent Portal allows authorized parents/guardians to access student-related information about their children. Once you have activated your online account, you can use the portal to view your child’s:
• NYS test assessment scores – Grades 3-12
• Immunization records
• Current year progress reports and report cards
• District and School notices
• Teacher Newsletters and notices
• Behavior Issues – Grades 9-12
• *Teacher grade book (you will be able to view grades on assignments, tests, quizzes, etc.) –
Grades 6-12 *Please note: This feature is available only if your child’s teacher is participating in the online grade book.
if you already have a Parent Portal Account and enter your User Name and Password.
Reset Password Application
– Use this form if you have not set up your security preferences and have forgotten your password.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT OR HAVE NEVER HAD A PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT, FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO APPLY:
Complete and return the Parent Portal Application
to a secretary in your child’s school. (Please Note: If you are a parent/guardian of a new incoming kindergarten student, you do not have to complete this form; an activation code will automatically be mailed to you in September.)
A Parent Activation Code along with instructions on how to set up your account will be mailed to you once the information is received.
When you receive your Activation Code, you can set up your account using this code by clicking on the link below and following the instructions for “First time using Campus Portal:”
Create your Account